Stratel Malaysia is an established Company based in Malaysia. It has been distributing branded security products from Canada, US and Europe for 30 years. Due to expansion we are currently seeking highly motivated self-driven sales professional to join our team. We have the following position to be filled : –
||Key Performance Area
||Job Description & Responsibilities
|Customer Service Coordinator, (Sales / Marketing Division)
- To expand our business by tele sales of the electronics security products
- To create sales opportunity on existing corporate, propose ideally strategy action plan to achieve monthly and quarterly sales target.
- To build and establish good relationship with dealers & sub-distributors.
- To push new products to other regions; Malaysia & S.E.A.
- To work with National Sales Manager to achieve company goals.
- To perform the roles of Sales Coordinator function.
- Attend incoming calls, orders, enquiries & complaints.
- Attend to walk-in customers & prepare quotation for customers.
- Coordinate with warehouse, logistic, purchasing and sales & marketing department as well as other department within the group entitles to ensure on-time delivery of orders.
- Provide tele-sales support to the sales team.
- Able to assist during Company’s seminar / Exhibitions.
- Knowledge: Tele Sales Marketing to Master Dealers and dealers.
- Skill: Ability to explain about electronic products.
- At least Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma in any field
- Candidates with lower qualifications but possesses relevant working experience are also encourage to apply.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the related field is required.
- Good communication skill and able to converse in English, Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia.
- 5 years with minimum 2 years prover track record in electronic industrial field sales, including account management and CRM.
- Remuneration will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please write/fax/e-mail by stating your work history, qualification, expected salary and contacts.
Please send you application letter and complete CV to email@example.com
Phone: +603 6157 1848 or +603 6157 5848
All applications will be treated confidentially and only qualified candidates will be notified.