GSM communicator G17F
Simple and fast to install communicator which will upgrade any fire alarm panel for event signaling via cellular network.
When input is triggered, communicator transmits event information to Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC). In addition, customers can be informed about fire alarm events in Protegus apps.
– GPRS or 3G
- One main communication channel
- Two back-up channels
- Connection control with ARC
- Event messages are transmitted in Contact ID codes
- Informing customers about events with:
– Protegus apps
– SMS messages
- Quick and easy installation
- Remote configuration and firmware updates
Inputs and outputs:
- 6 selectable type inputs: NC, NO, EOL (10kΩ).
- RS485 connection
- 3 input, 3 double purpose screw terminals for setting either input or output functionality
- Using iO series expanders it is possible to expand number of inputs up to 12
- Outputs can be controlled via:
– Mobile/Web Protegus application or