INDOOR MOTIONVIWER IMV 200/601/701
VIDEOFIED, alarms systems for residential small business enterprises
The MotionViewer Model IMV 200/601/701 is a wireless, battery operated, indoor motion-activated video camera designed for use in Videofied security systems. Motion-activated cameras are intended for applications where video verification of intrusion alarms is necessary or desired.
The IMV 200/601/701 consists of a digital camera, a passive infrared motion detector, and S2 VIEW® spread spectrum, videofied interactive, encrypted wireless circuitry for secure two-way communications with the control panel. The camera consists of a CMOS color sensor and an 110°, wide angle lens. Two infrared LEDs provide a night illumination distance of approximately 23 feet/7 meters. For motion or movement detection, a fresnel lens inside the cover captures a up to 40-foot wide, 90° angle passive infrared pattern. The base allows for flat wall or corner mounting. A dual tamper function provides for both wall and cover tamper detection.
The camera is typically installed to cover rooms, hallways, stairwells, and other similar areas where detection coverage is needed. When the alarm system is armed and the motion detector senses heat motion, the detector transmits a signal and activates the camera, which captures up to a 10-second digital video segment. The control panel receives the signal and responds according to system configuration/programming.
The alarm and video segment are reported via the control panel to the central monitoring station. The detector is powered by three lithium batteries that can last up to four years or more, depending on the amount of detector activity.
- S2View® – Spread Spectrum, Videofied, Interactive, AES Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Camera – CMOS sensor with 110° wide angle lens and adjustable video resolution of 320 x 240 pixels.
- Night illumination – up to 23 ft./7 m distance using two infrared LEDs.
- Motion detector – dual-element, passive infrared with fresnel lens for up to 40 ft./12 m wide, 90° coverage pattern.
- Camera records color during the day and black and white at night.
- Supervised — transmits a check-in/status signal to the panel every 8 minutes indicating unique identification code along with the current detection sensor state, tamper condition, serial number, manufacture date, so ware revision, and battery status.
- Dual tamper — provides cover and wall tamper detection.
- Lithium batteries — last up to four years depending on activity and environment(estimated).