Cellular Security Control Panel CG17
CG17 is a multifunctional security control panel with an integrated cellular communicator.
With the CG17 you can:
- Install a simple security system that can be monitored and controlled remotely.
- Control various equipment remotely (e.g. heating and ventilation systems, automatic gates) and monitor temperature.
- Notify users about events.
- Send event notifications to the receiver of a security company.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKIDS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Connection supervision by polling to IP receiver every 30 seconds (or by user defined period).
- Backup channel that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- Events can be reported to CMS with SMS messages. SMS will be sent even if data connection stops working in the mobile operator network.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMs, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.
- Users can also be informed about events with SMS messages and phone calls.
Notifies users about events:
- Calls specified phone numbers (up to 8 users) and informs about events using recorded voice messages.
- Send SMS messages about events.
- “Push” and special sound event notifications using the Protegus app.
Remote system and output control:
- Using Protegus app.
- Using contact (iButton) key reader.
- By calling the device’s phone number.
- Using SMS messages.
- Using an automatic “if…then” algorithm. E.g. when an input is enabled or the temperature exceeds a certain limit, an output will be turned on.