Universal IP communicator E14
Communicator E14 is intended to upgrade compatible intruder alarm panels for event signalling via wired Internet (Ethernet). Customers are informed about security system events in Protegus app. Communicator can Arm/Disarm the alarm system via keyswitch zone. Communicator transmits full event information to ARC.
- Direct connection to supported panels for
quick installation and event reporting.
- Simultaneous event reporting to Protegus
Mobile/Web application, allowing user to
remotely monitor and control his alarm system
- Integration with any monitoring software with
Trikdis receivers supporting Surgard SG-MLR2
- Can send events to universal DC-09 receivers
- In case of lost connection with the main IP
address, switches automatically to backup IP
- Communication in secure encrypted protocol
- Quick and easy installation
- Remote configuration and firmware updates
- Two access levels for setting of operating parameters