Ethernet Communicator E16
E16 is not just an Ethernet transmitter that sends messages to compatible security systems. It also transmits the command received over the internet to the system to arm/disarm protection mode.
Sends events to monitoring station receiver:
- Sends events to TRIKIDS software or hardware receivers that work with any monitoring software.
- Can send event messages to SIA DC-09 receivers.
- Frequent connection checks/control in order to quickly detect connection loss.
- Backup channel, that will be used if connection with the primary channel is lost.
- With parallel communication channels events can be sent to two receivers at the same time.
- When Protegus service is enabled, events are first delivered to CMS, and only then are sent to app users.
Works with Protegus app:
- “Push” and special sound notifications informing about events.
- Remote system Arm/Disarm.
- Remote control of connected devices (lights, gates, ventilation systems, heating, sprinklers, etc.).
- Remote temperature monitoring (with iO or iO-WL expanders).
- Different user rights for administrator, installer and user.