Outdoor/Indoor Window and Sliding Door
Dual Detector with Anti-Masking and Pet Immunity
The NV35M provides a superior outdoor and indoor solution for windows and sliding doors. The detector is optimized to discriminate false alarms triggered by small birds, cats and dogs.
The detector has two operation modes:
Pet Immunity Mode protection is provided for outdoor windows and sliding doors measuring up to 7.5 x 2m (25 x 7 ft). For indoor applications, pet immunity can be optionally switched off to provide Sharp Mode protection with enhanced detection for indoor windows and sliding doors up to 10 x 2m (33 x 7 ft).
The NV35M uses an extremely narrow beam optic pattern of 0.5m at 5m (1.6 ft at 16 ft), enabling movement in close proximity to the protected door or window without false alarms. It also features integrated creep zone detection.
The NV35M’s robust detection capabilities, outstanding stability and high false alarm rejection rate are a result of the system’s dual optics beam pattern, Paradox Super Pet Immunity and our field-proven Active IR Anti-Mask detection.
- Pet Immune detection
- Anti-masking – Active IR detection for sprayed liquids and blocking items up to 30 cm
- Integrated creep zone detection
- Dual detectors controlled by Full Authority Digital Electronics Control (FADEC)
- Optical pet discrimination geometry to support Super Pet Immunity
- Dual tamper detection
- Wired, Solid State Relay output
EN 50131-2-2 Grade 3
Certified for EN 50131 Grade 3