OSX OUTDOOR SIREN
OSX Outdoor siren is a wireless and battery-powered siren designed for use with a Videofied security system.
The siren is normally installed outside of the building to warn the surroundings that an intrusion is occurring.
The unit is powered by three alkaline batteries that can last four years, depending on the amount of siren/flashlight activity. The unit transmits a check-in signal every eight minutes that includes its unique identification code, along with the tamper condition and battery status.
Visual and audible annunciation of alarms in Videofied security systems
- S2View® – Spread Spectrum, Videofied®, Interactive AES Encrypted Wireless technology provides optimum signal integrity and security.
- Speaker – provides output of 100dBA at 1 meter for up three to fifteen minutes, in alarm.
- Supervised – transmits a check-in/status signal every 8 minutes indicating tamper state and battery status.
- Dual tamper – provides detection for wall and cover tamper.
- 3 LR20 1.5V Alkaline batterues : four years.